Vinyl Replacement Patio Doors.
Welcome natural light into your home with our patio doors. They have one of the largest glass areas of any door in the industry, providing a great view of the outdoors.
Even with such a large amount of glass, the doors still offer maximum energy efficiency. The patio doors are built with exceptional quality, providing a strong, weather-resistant door with smooth gliding operation and maximum energy efficiency.
The patio doors have three completely separate locking points: a keyed lockset, a thumb turn deadbolt and a kick lock.
Custom Sizes Available
Vista’s patio doors are available in five stock sizes. But they can also be custom-made to your dimensions for virtually any opening. We will happily work with you to ensure the patio door works perfectly in your home.
We also offer the doors in a variety of interior and exterior colors. Plus, there are several door hardware finishes to choose from so you can design the perfect patio door for your home.
Patio Door Features
- Heavy-duty reinforced main frame
- Non-corrosive door roller system made from composite material
- Heavy-duty, easy-gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system so it stays in place
- Durable, thermally efficient sill
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- Three locking points for optimal security
- 5-1/4″ jamb thickness, perfect for replacement applications
- Energy-efficient 1″ dual pane insulated glass units
Patio Door Options
- Four interior wood grain finishes
- Panorainbow™ Exterior Paint Color System
- Standard 5 , 6 and 8 two-panel doors as well as 9 and 12 three-panel doors
- Available with white, tan, or satin nickel hardware
- Blinds Between the Glass